The best 350 calorie pizza you'll ever eat...
We all know how tough it can be consuming the foods you love whilst staying within your calorie intake, that's why we take great pride in sharing recipes and giving you kitchen inspiration to keep your meals delicious & healthy,
"This honestly was a lifesaver for my pizza craving"
If you're a pizza lover, you're in for a treat, The tortilla acting as a pizza base works perfectly to keep calories low, it's also not a heavy meal so you won't be waking up in the night with your pint of water from salt overload.
Give it a go, make sure to tag us too! @ryanfithub
BBQ Chicken Tortilla Pizza
Include everything your reader needs to make this recipe perfectly, with measurements, optional additions, or alternatives. For example:
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1 white onion, diced
- 85 grams of cooked chicken, shredded
- 50 millilitres of barbeque sauce
- 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar
- 50 grams of cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 100 grams of mozzarella cheese, grated
- 50 grams of Parmesan cheese, grated
5 Easy Steps
1. Begin by preheating your grill to a medium heat.
2. Place the tortillas under the grill for around 1 minute, or until they are lightly toasted all over – remember to watch the tortillas carefully as they will burn very easily. Once cooked, remove from the grill and set aside. To soften the onion, gently sauté in a pan for 5 minutes or, alternatively, cook them in a microwave for 2 minutes.
3. While the onion cooks, add the shredded chicken to a bowl and combine with the barbeque sauce and balsamic vinegar.
4. To assemble the pizza, spread the tortillas with barbeque sauce and scatter over the chicken, onions and tomatoes. Top with the grated mozzarella and Parmesan before placing the pizza under the grill once again.
5. Once the cheese has melted and is beginning to brown, remove the pizza from the oven and serve.